Mozilla 1.6 Beta is now available.
Posted by Antony at December 10, 2003 8:35 AM
New Features and Fixes
* Mozilla 1.6 Beta includes a new cross-platform NTLM authentication mechanism. This feature brings NTLM authentication to the non-Windows Mozilla users for the first time and also delivers more robust and featureful NTLM support to users of older Windows versions.
* Developers fixed several security-related bugs in 1.6 Beta.
* "Translate Page" functionality has returned to this release of Mozilla.
* Chatzilla 0.9.48 has been merged, which adds RPL_ISUPPORT support, halfop mode support, and properly masks key and password dialogs.
* Many crash bugs were fixed in Beta.
Join our discussion - “Mozilla 1.6 Beta Released”
>> more December 2003 entries
Due to recent comment spams we encountered, we now require some basic form of authentication before posting your comments. If you have a TypeKey identity, please sign in
to use it here.(Don't have a TypeKey account? get one
now. It's free)
We apologise for inconvenience.
(Why we need to enable authentication.
)TypeKey is an open and free authentication system, it can be used for a number of sites and TypePad blogs/journals.