We are your moderators, Josh, Don_HH2K, and Mandrake. We're here to make discussion of Microsoft's operating systems is civil, polite, and fun. To do this, we ask that you keep these guidelines in mind:
1. When describing a problem, be sure to give us your:
*Windows Version (95, 98, 98SE, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, 7)
*Your processor speed in Ghz or Mhz
*The name of your processor (AMD Athlon, Pentium, Celeron, etc.)
* The name of your computer brand (Dell, Gateway, Compaq, HP, etc.) and the brand of your computer (Solo, X2, SmartStep, etc.). Also give us the type of computer (Desktop, Notebook, or Netbook)
2. Try not to engage in any bashing of Microsoft the company or advocacy of any product be it made by Microsoft of not. If want to do this, go to the General forum.
3. Feel free to ask questions about other Microsoft products that run on Windows such as Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
4. Have fun and remember to respect each other and everyone's views.
If you have questions about this forum or the rules, Feel free to reach us via private messages. Full contact information can be found on our profile pages:
Josh, Don_HH2K, and Mandrake
Moderators, SillyDog701 Microsoft Windows Forum