Apple has released AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2. The update addresses following issues:
- General fixes to Wi-Fi base station stability
- Fixes some issues with AirPlay streaming
- General fixes with USB interoperability including connection to external storage devices
- Fixes some issues with NAT port mapping settings
- Disables TKIP security with 802.11n rates per the Wi-Fi Alliance specifications
This comes together with AirPort Utility 5.5.2 update.
AirPort Utility 5.5.2 is available for both Mac and Windows.
AirPort Utility 5.5.2 update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Resolves an issue that caused the DHCP settings tab to display incorrectly
- Resolves an issue that caused the application to quit unexpectedly when automatically launched
- Resolves an issue that prevented the network password from being stored in the Keychain when the network on the 5GHz band was named differently
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.0 Firefox/3.6.13