Archived DJGM-i Distros of Netscape 6.2.x.

This section was for discussions and feedback regarding the (now defunct and obsolete) DJGM.co.uk website.

Archived DJGM-i Distros of Netscape 6.2.x.

Postby Antony » Fri 01 Jul, 2005 7:54 am

If you've been with SillyDog701 before July 2002, you should be able to recall DJGM's custom
versions of Netscape 6.2.x (DJGM-i Distros), as well as the SD701 Netscape Streamline series.

Just for the archiving reason, I uploaded two light-weight DJGM-Distros.
Netscape 6.2.1 Lite (DJGM Distro) (8.3MB) (Win)
Netscape 6.2.2 PR1 (DJGM Distro) (20MB) (Win)

If you've been with SillyDog701 before July 2002, you should be able to recall DJGM's custom
versions of Netscape 6.2.x (DJGM-i Distros), as well as the SD701 Netscape Streamline series.

Please note these old DJGM-i Distros are no longer supported either by DJGM or SillyDog701.
Netscape 6.x was considered to be very buggy and troublesome, although Netscape 6.2 and
later versions have much improvements over the problematic earlier Netscape 6 versions.

The latest version of Netscape 6.x is v6.2.3.

Footnote added by DJGM:
Since these versions are quite old now, they contain a number of security vulnerabilities that
have been fixed in versions of Netscape and Mozilla that have been released since then.
Feel free to download and install these if you wish, but you do so at your own risk!
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax) (CK-SillyDog)
Antony
diamond member
diamond member

Return to DJGM.co.uk (reborn)