The Camino Project has released Camino 2.0.8.
Camino 2.0.8 contains improvements on handling of bad SSL certificates and prevented a possible crash when adding a bookmark using the context menu and upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.5.
Camino 2.0.8 can be downloaded here and the release note is available here. Camino 2.0.8 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Camino 2.0.8 contains the following improvements over version 2.0.7:
- Improved the handling of bad SSL certificates.
- Prevented a possible crash when adding a bookmark using the context menu.
- Improved the display of the email field in the Camino Crash Reporter in some languages.
- The content of the HTTP “accept-language” header is now sent in all lowercase characters.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.5.
- Improved ad-blocking.
Camino 2.0.7 was released in March this year.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110902 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.14 Firefox/3.6.22