Firefox 11 release notes is available at www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/11.0/releasenotes.
Firefox 11 can be downloaded from www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html.
- Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome
- With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers
- The CSS text-size-adjust property is now supported
- Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video
- The outerHTML property is now supported on HTML elements
- View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser (see bug 482921)
- The Style Editor for CSS editing is now available to web developers
- Web developers can now visualize a web page in 3D using the Page Inspector 3D View
- SPDY protocol support for faster page loads is now testable
- XMLHttpRequest now supports HTML parsing
- Files can now be stored in IndexedDB (see bug 661877)
- Websockets has now been unprefixed
- Various security fixes
- Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later (691662)