- 1. Fill out the Reply Box as you normally would.
2. Right click in the Reply Box and choose Select All. Right Click again and choose Copy (or Cut, if you prefer).
3. Open up the text-editor or word-processor of your choice. It must have a spell checker.
4. Right click in your text-editor or word processor, and choose Paste.
5. Do a spell check on your writing.
6. If errors are found, correct them. Cut and Paste the text back into the Reply Box at SillyDog. If no errors are found or when finished posting, close the text-editor or word processor.
7. Back at the Reply Box, choose Preview and review you golden nuggets of wisdom.
8. Make any last changes in the Reply Box, and then click on Submit.
I use a versatile, free text-editor called NotesPad (note the "s" at the end of "Note") which comes with a rudimentary spell checker. I compose really long posts in NotesPad first, spell check and correct them, then copy and paste into the Reply Box.
You may also wish to read the SillyDog Rules and Policies and the SillyDog FAQ.
Added by Admin, 22 Aug 2004
Related thread: [sdt=6811]Spellcheck for Netscape Navigator[/sdt].