I uninstalled the Protoyype 2, but left the Profile. Everything working pretty well before. It looks like this beast (have you seen the size?) can't use the old Profile, or what I see is what I get. So, here we go:
1. Not only no passwords migrated or used, but none saved. So, I have to enter passwords everywhere. But, this happened with Proto 2.
2. Site Controls is a joke, at best. I thought that Right Click| Remove from site controls meant exactly that. It just moves the item to the top or bottom, or whatever. I even had a few which were preset for IE, and reset to Netscape, go back to IE.
4. I can have almost 20% of my toolbar for spui, but cannot get my Personal Toolbar Folder (I could before).
5. Go over the entire thing. I can't trust anything. The only extention available is called Comet null. Comet is Spyware is it not?
6. Watch the settings. The way it is as default, it will download and install new versions of the browser and extentions.
I am going to give CHAPERA (quite a name) another look. I found all this in less than 10 min.
I will, probably, uninstall it, and remove the profile. It could not be worse.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)