POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS DOWNRIGHT UN-AMERICAN!!!

An area for laughter. We welcome intelligent and clean jokes.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS DOWNRIGHT UN-AMERICAN!!!

Postby msiddall » Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:27 pm

Yes, we were born to mothers who smoked and drank...but here still we are.

We skinned our knees and bumped our heads. Yes, here still we are...alive, believe it or not! The world has gone completely bonkers with all of this PC non-sense. Living life to the fullest is all about taking risk and yes, facing danger; it would be a boring world without it. People are far too thin-skinned these days. Everyday on the news I hear how someone is offended by this or offended by that! Offended, offended, offended; get a life and be a trooper! Yes, people are whining and moaning about every little thing today; get over it! Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and move on! Get your gear, check yourself, check your buddy, and move out like you've got a purpose. This PC crap flies in the face of everything our forefathers stood for. Stand fast and toughen up people!!!

Hooah to all Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines who are - ironically - far too busy to protecting your right to continue these ridiculous PC rants that we are subjected to on a daily basis. Hooah to those whom have served, are currently serving, and those that will!

Mark Siddall

P.S. - Restore the Squashed Bug! May the Eagle Rising live on!
UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
msiddall

Postby gunterkat » Wed 16 Jul, 2008 10:53 pm

I have hated the way political correctness has curtailed our freedoms of expression since its beginnings in the seventies, way last century.
I hope that society's pendulum begins to swing the other way soon.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_5_4; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.20.1
It takes a cat to turn a cold building into a warm home.
gunterkat

Return to Penguin