A popular screen capture software (with movie capturing capability) and SillyDog701's official screen capturing tool, Snapz Pro X has released an update to version 2.1.4. This updated version fixes kernel panic in next version of Mac OS X (10.5.7), corrected audio tracks bug and added "Save Later" to movie conversation dialogue. Snapz Pro X is a Universal Binary since version 2.1 and is compatible with Mac OS X Leopard in version 2.1.2.
Snapz Pro X 2.1.4 features the following changes/enhancements:
- Added a "Save Later" button to the movie conversion dialog.
- Rebooting between movie capture and conversion no longer trashes the capture file.
- Display a very rough approximation of the output size of each track.
- Display a warning if the estimated movie size is greater than the available disk space.
- Raw capture are stored in <tt>~/Library/Caches/Snapz Pro X</tt>, and can be copied or moved to other computers running the same version of Snapz.
- Long captures no longer fail during audio conversion, but the audio track is limited to 6.6 hours.
- Updates AmbrosiaAudioSupport.kext to 2.3.10, which fixes incompatibility with System 10.5.7.
Snapz Pro X 2.1.4 costs $69. Upgrades from Snapz Pro X 1.0 w/ movie capture are $20. This is a free update to registered users of Snapz Pro X 2.0.
Snapz Pro X
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009040820 Firefox/3.0.9