Apple released an update to Mac OS X 'Snow Leopard' v10.6. Version 10.6.4 includes Safari 5, general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security. This update also improves general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and securities on printing, AirPort wireless connection, Time Machine backup, MobileMe iDisc syncing, ... etc.
Mac OS X v10.6.4 Update is available for both desktop version (Mac OS X) and server version (Mac OS X Server) of Mac OS X 'Snow Leopard'.
Mac OS X 10.6.4 update:
The 10.6.4 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It includes Safari 5 and general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- resolve an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- resolve an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- improve reliability of VPN connections
- resolve a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- resolve an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- improve compatibility with some braille displays
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4150 .
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 .
For more information and to download the Updates, please use following links.
Mac OS X v10.6.4 Update (607.21 MB)
Mac OS X v10.6.4 Update (Combo) (887.37 MB)
Mac OS X Server v10.6.4 Update (615.60 MB)
Mac OS X Server v10.6.4 Update (Combo) (1.05 GB)
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3