parental controls monitor kids?

Apple products and Mac operating systems. Including discussions on Virtual PC for Mac, Parallels Desktop for Mac, all Apple hardware and everything relating to Apple and Mac!
(MacCentre701)

Re: parental controls monitor kids?

Postby Antony » Wed 21 May, 2014 6:52 pm

I can't believe this news article. Can you believe school kids as young as 9 put rat poison in teacher's drinking water!?

(It is reported that the kids were arrested and charged, however I have a strong feeling they will walk out unpunished.)

As I mentioned many times, many of today's kids are pure evil. They should be named, shamed, and severely punished. Evil juvenile criminals don't deserve the over protection.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.19
Antony
diamond member
diamond member

Re: parental controls monitor kids?

Postby James » Thu 22 May, 2014 9:46 am

I'm not sure I would say they are Pure Evil BUT I do believe they need discipline. The problem is, the parents should never have had children because THEY are either pure evil OR incapable of raising children. Often times they are little more than spoiled children themselves so the kids they bring up are little more than brats. Our school system seldom punishes children but rather coddle them and this leads the kids to believe they can do whatever they like. I'm so glad I no longer have to deal with them.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
James
James
diamond member
diamond member

Previous

Return to Mac OS and Apple