I know that I have the insecure and puny XP, but the installation is a pain. It took one hour to the end, at which time, I was told that there was an error. I had to do the all thing over again. After a total of two hours, I had the update.
Then, I tried a couple of download. After another hour, I had a three song CD (out of 13), and no more. Five of the songs were in my Library. I was logged in, but I had to renter my UN/password. On the third try, I was allowed to listen to my songs, and, although all songs appeared to be in the library, only 3 of the actual five could be burnt.
The songlist was all scrambled.
I, finally, gave up, and went to my laptop. I don't, nor care to find out if some problem were with miserable update, I did not update my laptop. It tool twenty seconds to see the missing ten songs, and a few more minutes to burn the CD.
The album cover had not been downloaded, because that feature was not checked in my Preferences, although other unwanted choices were checked by default.
By the way when I tried to contact Apple, I got a "cannot find URL".