Is Apple pulling my leg?

Apple products and Mac operating systems. Including discussions on Virtual PC for Mac, Parallels Desktop for Mac, all Apple hardware and everything relating to Apple and Mac!
(MacCentre701)

Is Apple pulling my leg?

Postby Fulvio » Thu 28 Jan, 2016 3:54 pm

I dont know what is going on, but I get a strange behavior, when I get update warnings on my PC. Almost daily, I get that there a new version of iTunes. It has been v.12.3.2 for quite a while, and when I go through the process, I am told that the update was successful. Then, it check again, and I get that there is a new version of iTunes. Same version as before. I must have updated to v.12.3.2, at least a dozen times. My security software tells me that there is a new version of Quicktime, and, sure enough I get the same iTunes update screen. It got to the point that I am not going to pay any further attention to this nonsense. Reports to Apple have gone unheeded.
I have Win10 on both computer and laptop. The laptop has never done this.
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0 SeaMonkey/2.39
A minority may be right, and a majority is always wrong.
~ Henrik Ibsen
Win 10 HP Pavillion desktop , 8GB , McAfee Security , Zone Alarm Firewall, Seamonkey 2.46, Firefox 54.0, Thunderbird 52.2.0, also Toshiba Satellite laptop, 4GB, Win 10, , Chrome 59
Fulvio

Return to Mac OS and Apple