1. Create a bootable Ophcrack reset disk to change Windows password
It is a no-cost Windows password reset and recovery software program based on rainbow tables. It could perform on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X- It is free and easy to use, so it is one of most well-liked Windows password reset tool. To change Windows password, you need to do two steps:
(1) Download Ophcrack from sourceforge.net, run USBOphcrack.exe , extract for your Personal computer; then click USBOphcrack.bat from your USBOphcrack folder, and stick to directions; then reboot your Laptop or computer and set bios to boot from USB.
(2) Booting from the USB sticks into a mini Linux setting. Ophcrack is launched after the technique has booted. Now you finish resetting the forgotten Windows 7 Passwords operating with this USB instrument.
2. Super Windows Password Reset software- The easiest method to reset Windows password
Super Windows Password Reset is professional Windows password reset software to reset forgotten Windows Administrator passwords and other users' password; it could reset Windows passwords on all Windows family. The operating steps you need to do are burn this Windows 7 password recovery software program onto a blank and bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive, and use this password reset disk to reset forgotten Windows 7 password. This Windows password reset program is easy and this is the easiest technique to reset forgotten Windows password. Below is the guide of how bypass Windows password with three steps:
(1) You might absolutely free download Super Windows Password Reset from the official web-site: LINK REMOVED ; install and run; a blank CD/DVD/USB flash drive is required.
(2) Burn the Windows password reset disk
Here we take Burn DVDCD Disc as an example.
Click "Burn DVDCD Disk"; double click on Burn_CD.exe to run "Burn CD"; then click "Browse"; choose SWPR.iso file; click "Start"; then the CD Drawer open up; it is going to ask you insert a blank CD-R disc in to the drive; click "OK"; Windows password reset disk creating work is finished now.
(3) Insert the created Windows password reset disk in to the pc which you lost Windows password; set bios, that's, set your pc boot from CD/DVD. Follow the step by step wizard to reset Windows 7 password.
There are many methods to reset Windows 7 password, the above two techniques are easier way, one is freeware and another one needs to buy. Each must make Windows password reset disk; and they are able to reset any Windows users' password, but we do suggest you select the second way after you forgotten Windows 7 password, because it is more stable than the other one and you will not lose any data. It is not only use for Windows 7 OS but for all Windows family. Since the 2 methods of Windows password recovery can use for all Windows family password reset, you could bypass Windows XP password and reset Windows Vista password in the same way.