Unlike the rich Don
who lives in picturesque Quincy
near beautiful Boston gets the first priority treatment (on all the latest gadgets), for poor person like Antony, I waited for more than 2 months for one camera.
I made my order on 2nd January 2012, and I got a phone call today that my camera had finally arrived and ready for pickup.
Presenting Sony NEX-7
(with 18-55mm lens kit) and Sony LA-EA2 (E-Mount Adaptor):
Quick features of Sony NEX-7
- compact and light weight: 291g (body only) or 350g (body + battery + memory card)
- Ultra-High 24.3MP Exmor™ APS HD CMOS sensor
- World's fastest release time lag of 0.02 second (as of August 2011)
- Full 1080p, H.264 video recording. Best of all, it works with iMovie.
- "Customizable and intuitive TRINAVI operation "
- High resolution XGA OLED Tru-Finder and built-in flash
- 10fps continuous shooting (Speed priority continuous mode)
- Tiltable 3" Xtra Fine LCD with TruBlack Technology
It's not just Full HD 1080p, but it also “Works with iMovie
The contents of Sony NEX-7KB (with 18-55mm lens kit):
Finally, in DSLR world, this Sony NEX-7 is remarkably compact. To complement this compact high power camera, a compact camera bag is needed:
I do apologise the poor image quality. As my Sony Alpha 350
is currently in repair (under insurance), I had to take those photos with my iPhone 4S or Laurent's Sony DSC-TX5
The timing can't be any better. I now have a good camera to take the super important delivery this Friday (hopefully). (can't tell you yet, but I guess you know)
As usual, Antony is poor
(For more photos: http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2012/003987.php
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20120216 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.14 Firefox/3.6.27