|Transfer Address Book to Another Computer|
|You are here: SillyDog701 > Netscape >Knowledge Base >|
How do I transfer my address book from one computer to another computer?
(Base on http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19990317-4.html.)
Communicator 4.0x users:
1. On the desktop system, open Windows Explorer and click on the
C:\Program Files\Netscape\Users\[your profile] directory.
2. Copy the Abook.nab file to a floppy disk.
3. On the laptop, open Windows Explorer and copy the Abook.nab file to the same directory. This will import all of your addresses to another computer.
Communicator 4.5 and above users:
Please note that if you are using Communicator 4.5 or above, you will also need to copy all of the files that have a file extension of .na2.
Netscape 6.x/7.x users:
1. On the desktop system, open Windows Explorer and click on your Netscape 6/7 profile directory.
C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\profile_name\salted_name
Please see Netscape 6/7 default profile location for your platfrom)
2. Copy the Abook.mab file to a floppy disk.
3. On the laptop, open Windows Explorer and copy the Abook.mab file to the same directory. This will import all of your addresses to another computer.
|Page URL: http://sillydog.org/netscape/kb/addrbook.html
[SillyDog701] [Netscape] [Mozilla] [Forums] [Search] [Change Log] [Feedback] [About Us] [Sitemap]
Copyright © 1997 - 2004 Antony Shen. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.
This page was last modified on 31 December, 2003.